New corona restrictions from March 25th
From Thursday 25th, new national corona regulations are in place. Gyms can only remain open for clients from the same commune, meaning that only people living in Bergen may train in our gym*.
In addition, the new recommendations are 2 m distance to other instead of 1 m. This means that our capacity is highly reduced, and therefore everyone needs to book training time in advance here;
Rules for booking:
- All adults need to book separately by themselves, so we have contact info on everyone. If you are bringing children (max 2 children per adult), you may book several places.
- Everyone must scan their card or buy a drop-in ticket (parents or others that do not climb may not enter for free)
- Please cancel your booking if you can't make it, so others get the possibility to come!
- The time in the bouldering/training areas is limited to two hours. You may use the café and shop before or after training, but please remember 2 m distance also here.
- If you can, show up in your training clothes and avoid the use of the locker rooms except for use of the toilet/washing hands, as it may be difficult to keep 2 m distance here with several people arriving/leaving at the same time. You may bring your bag/jacket to the bouldering area instead.
- Training times will be ready for booking 2-3 days in advance.
Although the café is still open, there will be no breakfast buffet on Thursday.
The new national rules will last until April 12th (but may be extended).
*Contact us at email@example.com if you have an annual/monthly card and live in Askøy, Øygarden or other communes outside Bergen, and we will freeze your membership during this period.